People tend to ask me multiply questions about how to start off their Marketing plans, and I know I’ve gone over it several times , but I feel the need to reiterate myself. I can only give the advice of my experience and a lot of times many people have very different experiences then I have had. So, I’ve come up with The To Do List. Sounds pretty epic doesn’t it?
When I started with creating my website and my blogs, I wanted to provide my audience with information about Network Marketing at their fingertips. I know planning and strategizing for marketing can be hard, but understanding what network marketing is,and why it will be an asset to you, is the most important thing you can do before anything else. So with that, I’ve constructed two keys that I used when I first started
Introducing The To Do List:
1. Reading and Listening: At the start of my career in Network Marketing has to be Honestly this is where my mistake was. I was in a rush to start my business and didn’t really enjoy the reading side of it. Hours and hours of books and seminars and webinars. There were time where I was so tired the next day I couldn’t open my eyes from reading. But I should have started my learning phase earlier! Here’s some advice I would give for learning the ins -n- outs of Network marketing with out the headaches of reading irrelevant information.
- Getting Relevant Info…and Keeping it! : There is never a bad time to acquire good information. The information that I come across daily, good or bad, amazes me and this is the whole idea of marketing. Your ability to separate information will definitely help you in the long run when trying to find things to buy or services to use. To be honest, there are a lot of things that we have that we don’t need. It’s better to go and ask what to read, then try to find it on your own. Content is key. See how people rate or comment on things that you read before reading it. See how popular things to are.
- Put it to good use! : Be creative when you’ve come on to some good info. Let no idea go unthought of. When you pick up on something, try to figure how you can make it part of your plan. Everything can be altered to be something else that’s why nothing is original anymore. All ideas derived from somewhere else and can be used for more than what it was made for. On my website I will have loads of books and other helpful websites available so you can have marketing literature at your fingertips! Meanwhile, there is a great book by Larry Beachum called MLM EXTREME MAKEOVER, that help me out tremendously when I first started out. Remember, you must increase your knowledge of something to completely conquer it!
2. Plan: Before I could get into any of the blogging,website stuff, or even affiliating myself with anyone, I had to plan out how I wanted to work the whole network marketing scheme into my normal schedule.
- DO NOT quit your job! : This may seem like common sense, but you’d be surprise at how many people are so draw to the hype of success that they will get pulled away from reality. Being new to Network Marketing means that you should definitely take it on as a part-time job. Even if you have much success in your first few weeks, it isn’t a promise written in stone that this is how your business will always go. Most people know that no one really expects them to quit their job and start making millions of dollars a day. I suggest slowly work in the hours you want to work on your network marketing plan, into the hours you work normally.
- Map it! : Mapping it would be figuring out what you want to market, who do you want to market for, who will be your target audience, what product or service do you want to sell ect. These are things you can think of as you check out the sites and/or books of other marketers. Observe who they market to and what they market, then compare it to your plan and see what will work for the way you want to market!
As you complete these task that I have listed you should check them off! That is why I call this the To-Do-List. I’m sure this strategy will provide you with much success, as i has for me, in your marketing plan. Many blessing of success!